ABOUT THE BOOK
Did you know...
- Brigham Young made significant changes to the structure of the Church, most of which are still in place today?
- Communist leaders of East Germany invited the Church to build a temple in their country.
- Serious consideration was given to building a temple ship that would visit seaports to make ordinances more readily available to Saints around the world?
- These facts are just a few of those you'll fine in What You Don't Know about the 100 Most Important Events in Church History, a fascinating look at nearly 200 years of the Restoration.
In 100 short chapters, you'll...
- Discover intriguing facts about the Church you didn't know before.
- Gain a greater appreciation for the role of living prophets in the unfolding restoration of the gospel and an ever-changing world.
- Learn more about lesser-known and even surprising events in the history of the Latter-day Saints.