Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Introduction and First Post

Here is my first post for my new blog, LDS and Lovin' it.  To start off, let me say that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints otherwise known as the LDS or Mormon church (yes, the same religion as Mitt Romney). My purpose in starting this new blog is to highlight books for an older audience while sharing a little bit about my religion.  I know there are many who don't understand my church and the doctrines thereof, so please feel free to ask questions.  I will answer them to the best of my ability.  However, I do ask that we keep the discussion civil.  Any posts or comments that don't meet that criteria will be deleted.

Most posts will be about books, but there may be a few more religious posts as well, feel free to skip those if you wish, my emphasis will be to highlight some great books, fiction and nonfiction.  To that end I am accepting requests right now but I do ask that they be CLEAN in terms of language, sexual situations, and no overly graphic violence.  If you aren't sure where your book fits, contact me (see sidebar for email, you may also leave a comment here with your email and I will respond as quickly as I can.)

No comments:

Post a Comment