Tuesday, October 11, 2016

LOVE YOUR LIFE CD by Hilary Weeks

Hilary Weeks has released a new CD that I'd like to share with you. I've really liked the positive messages and sweet tunes of the songs she's done in the past.  I've no doubt this one will be great as well.


  • 11th Hilary Weeks CD
  • Released September 16, 2016
  • Charted at #7 on the Christian Billboard Charts.  I am the only LDS artist to chart anywhere on the Christian Billboard charts and my last 3 CDs have all hit the top ten.
  • This CD was a blast to write because I did a lot of co-writing.  The collaborations were so much fun.  I wrote with Nik Day, Cheri Call, Tyler Castleton, Anjanette Mickelson, Stephen Nelson, Scott Wiley and Dustin Christensen.
  • Dustin Christensen (Co-writer and back ground vocalist on the CD) was recently on The Voice, turning all four chairs during his audition which has over a million views on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nruxkb1EGCM
  • CD was recorded in Nashville with the best musicians Tennessee has to offer.
Click here for a music sample.


EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM THE PHOTO SHOOT




No comments:

Post a Comment