Monday, July 13, 2015

SUMMER BOOK TREK 2015

SBTPageImage

I've participated in the Summer Book Trek before and was thrilled to win a couple of books.  So I thought that even though July is half over it would be fun to participate again.  Especially since I will already be reading books that qualify.  If you are interested in participating, check out the website here.  Thanks to the blog New LDS Fiction and the authors for sponsoring the trek!

Here are the books that I've read or will be reading:

  1. Worth Waiting For by Sally Johnson
  2. Another Time to Love by Lynne Larson
  3. Love on a Whim by Aubrey Mace
  4. Veils and Vengeance (A Wedding Planner Mystery #2) by Rachelle Christensen
  5. Falling by Clair M. Poulson
  6. Motive For Murder by Marlene Bateman
  7. Lemon Tart by Josi S. Kilpack
  8. Caller ID by Rachelle J. Christensen
I don't know that I'll finish all those, but that's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment